Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a temporary, part-time, term-time Gaelic Classroom Assistant for 17.50 hours per week. Applicants will be required to be fluent in Gaelic.
The hours to be worked are as follows: 8.45am to 12.15pm Monday to Friday.
Applicants Should Note That :-
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.51 per hour to this post.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
Caroline Fothergill, Head Teacher
Telephone : 01631 568090
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference ARB05089 / CME36936