Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a temporary, part-time, term-time Gaelic Classroom Assistant for 15hours per week at Rockfield Primary School, Oban.
Applicants will be required to be fluent in Gaelic.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
Caroline Fothergill, Head Teacher
Telephone : 01631 568090
Email : email@example.com
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now link at the bottom of this page.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now link at the bottom of this page.
Tuilleadh fiosrachaidh / More infoInformation For Applicants 2.docx
pvg_information_sheet_ _children 6.docx
Gaelic Classroom Assistant AA3346 2.doc
Airson tagradh a dhèanamh, tadhail air an duilleag seo
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: