Argyll & Bute Council are seeking to employ Gaelic Language Assistant to work within Strath of Appin Primary School Gaelic Medium Unit.
The position’s responsibility is to assist the Head Teacher/Class Teacher to ensure that high quality services and best value are delivered to pupils by ensuring that all agreed plans are implemented efficiently and effectively. In particular:
- Developing pupils’ Gaelic language skills .
- The preparation of materials for pupils.
- To assist with the organisation of classroom resources.
- The quality of learning and teaching in the Gaelic classroom
- The needs of pupils in effectively accessing the Gaelic curriculum
Further details are available in the documents below.
Applicants should note that:
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children
Marissa Melville, Head Teacher
Telephone : 01631 730345
Email : email@example.com
Reference : ARB04151
pvg_information_sheet_ _children 1.docx
Gaelic Language Auxiliary AA3152.doc
Airson tagradh a dhèanamh, tadhail air an duilleag seo
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: