Job Overview: The Scottish Gaelic Instructor provides language instruction through weekly online classes to groups of students located around the world. Classes run for 28 weeks between September to April. Lesson plans are provided.
The successful candidate(s) will have:
– A thorough mastery of spoken and written Scottish Gaelic in both formal and informal usage
– Past experience as a Scottish Gaelic instructor
– An ability to create a positive and supportive learning environment for students
– Training in teaching methods
– Strong commitment to being punctual, organized and dependable
– A reliable internet connection
There may be a number of positions of available this fall or in future years. International applications will be considered. Please indicate if you would also like to be considered for casual coverage of classes when a regular instructor is not available.
The Scottish Gaelic Instructor reports to the Atlantic Gaelic Academy Director. To learn more or apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org