- Obraichean Gàidhlig makes no guarantees as to the availability of the service.
- Obraichean Gàidhlig assumes no responsibility for the display/content of job listings or applications.
Employers / Job Listings
- Obraichean Gàidhlig makes no guarantees and assumes no responsibility for the level of interest in a job position regardless of any boosting of said positions.
- Obraichean Gàidhlig reserves the right to remove or amend job listings in accordance with internal site style and content policies.
Users / Job Applications
- Signing up to our site automatically registers you to our mailing list, which you can unsubscribe from at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe button in any email sent to you or mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Obraichean Gàidhlig assumes no responsibility for the contents of external web pages accessed in relation to an application advertised on this site.
- Obraichean Gàidhlig is not involved in any further stage of the application process and assumes no responsibility for the failure of a job application for any reason whatsoever.
- Your data will not be shared with any 3rd party without your permission.
- When submitting a job application through our site only information submitted in the application form itself shall be passed to the employer.