- Obraichean Gàidhlig exists to provide a job listing service for employers to post Gaelic-related job advertisements.
- Obraichean Gàidhlig only advertises positions which, in the Editor’s opinion either:
- Require the use of Gaelic-language skills;
- Promote the use/acquisition of Gaelic;
- Provide a service to the Gaelic community.
- Any employer may create an account on the website to post a job advertisement.
- While every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of job advertisements, Obraichean Gàidhlig accepts no liability for the content of job advertisements posted on our website by employers.
- Obraichean Gàidhlig accepts no liability or responsibility for any external links included within job advertisements.
- Obraichean Gàidhlig may amend or remove any job advertisement at any time.
- Applications can be made at any time by users/non-users of the site alike.
- Obraichean Gàidhlig is not involved in any stage of the consideration of applications, and accepts no liability for the status, process or conduct of any recruitment process undertaken for any job position advertised on the website.
- Obraichean Gàidhlig provides a newsletter service to highlight new job advertisements listed on the site, job advertisements that are approaching their closing date and any other news about the site.
Obraichean Gàidhlig site
- For features such as customised job alerts, bookmarks and our CV generator you are required to create an account on Obraichean Gàidhlig’s website.
- This account is required to save your settings and to provide the features.
- While every endeavour is made to ensure the working order of these features, we accept no liability in the event that there are errors in their performance.