Làrach-lìn / Website Highlands and Islands Enterprise
Are you a legal practitioner with experience in corporate or commercial law looking for a rewarding role within the public sector? Are you proactive and have a solution focused approach?
Join our Legal Services team and bring fresh thinking to HIE’s work on legal and compliance issues.
The role will focus on the key areas outlined below:
- Be the trusted expert advisor to HIE on issues related to legal compliance;
- Be part of project teams providing advice and supporting projects which deliver impact across the region;
- Play a lead role in identifying regulatory changes in the environment, and translate and interpret these for HIE (whilst working with other internal experts);
- Creative solutions and risk understanding and interpretations;
Ensure best value from HIE’s external advisor environment;
- Capacity building, awareness, education;
- Process improvement and continuous improvement;
- Act as Authorised Signatory for HIE, committing HIE to numerous legally binding contracts.
An experienced legal practitioner, you will have a track record of providing advice in a complex technical environment, as well as undertaking effective risk assessment and management. Proactive and taking a solution focused approach, you will be well-organised, with the ability to work across several activities/projects at one time.
You will be an excellent communicator, possess the ability to support, negotiate and influence, and able to adapt your approach when dealing with a wide range of colleagues and stakeholders.
Airson tagradh a dhèanamh, tadhail air an duilleag seo
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: